Terms & Conditions
Coach Gethin Terms & Conditions of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“TERMS”) AS THESE TERMS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS.
Coach Gethin may revise and update these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Services will mean you accept the revised Terms.
These Terms were last updated on October 07, 2020
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE ASSOCIATED GROUPS OR SENT TO YOU BY A COACH GETHIN TEAM MEMBER IS INTENDED TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR FITNESS EFFORTS. ALL INFORMATION IS OF A GENERAL NATURE AND IS FURNISHED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COACH GETHIN IS NOT A MEDICAL ORGANIZATION, HOSPITAL OR STAFFED BY MEDICALLY TRAINED PERSONNEL. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL COUNSELING, OR THE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF YOUR PERSONAL PHYSICIAN. BEFORE YOU BEGIN ANY FITNESS OR NUTRITION PROGRAM, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN TO DETERMINE IF THE FITNESS OR NUTRITION PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOUR NEEDS. DO NOT START A FITNESS OR NUTRITION PROGRAM IF YOUR PHYSICIAN ADVISES AGAINST IT. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COACHES, TRAINERS, AFFILIATES OR EMPLOYEES CANNOT PROVIDE YOU WITH MEDICAL ADVICE AND NOTHING THAT YOU MAY READ ON THIS SITE OR THAT IS OTHERWISE PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE COACHES, TRAINERS, AFFILIATES OR EMPLOYEES SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS SUCH. ALTHOUGH COACH GETHIN AND THE SITE’S TRAINERS, AFFILIATES AND EMPLOYEES MAKES AN EFFORT TO PROVIDE QUALITY INFORMATION TO YOU, COACH GETHIN DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED GUARANTEE REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR RELEVANCE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE OR SENT TO YOU BY A COACH GETHIN TEAM MEMBER OR THE SITE. FOR EXAMPLE, HEALTH, DIET & FITNESS ADVICE IS OFTEN SUBJECT TO UPDATING AND REFINING DUE TO MEDICAL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENTS. NO ASSURANCE CAN BE GIVEN THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE WILL REFLECT THE MOST RECENT FINDINGS OR DEVELOPMENTS WITH RESPECT TO THE PARTICULAR MATERIAL. THE SITE IS INTENDED FOR USE ONLY BY HEALTHY ADULT INDIVIDUALS. THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY MINORS OR INDIVIDUALS WITH ANY TYPE OF HEALTH CONDITION. SUCH INDIVIDUALS ARE SPECIFICALLY ADVISED TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE PRIOR TO INITIATING ANY FITNESS OR NUTRITION EFFORT OR PROGRAM.
Fees: Some of our features, such as the ability to receive a fitness or nutrition plan from a coach, requires you to pay a fee. You agree to pay the fees and any other charges incurred in connection with your email address and phone number (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. The Site uses PayPal or Stripe to process your credit card transactions. We will bill all charges automatically to your credit card, PayPal or Stripe account. Your initial subscription fees will be billed at the beginning of your subscription. Renewal fees will be billed on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis dependent on the length of your subscription. All fees and charges are nonrefundable, except in instances where we are unable or unwilling to provide the requested services. We may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by giving you notice in advance
Renewal: If you purchase a subscription product from us then your subscription will renew automatically for consecutive periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, unless we terminate it, you must give a minimum 30 days notice to cancel your subscription by notifying us by phone +44 7342975162 (receipt of which must be confirmed by email reply or text from us) of your decision to terminate your subscription in 30 days. Cancellations of less than 30 days will not be accepted and any billing periods within that 30 days remain active and are due upon renewal and are non refundable.
Return/Refund Policy: Given the nature of online coaching and the ability of users to copy and distribute content without our knowledge we do not process Refunds. Due to the extensive upfront cost associated to create and distribute content, maintain services and availability to the client’s Google Drive file, the client is contractually obligated to submit payment for the contract term without refunds and may cancel at any time after the initial commitment time based on contracted term at sign up with a minimum 30 days notice for future contract periods. EU Clients “Exception to the right of cancellation: You cannot cancel your order for the supply of digital content if the delivery has started upon your request and acknowledgement that you thereby lose your can-cellation right.”
Delivery Method and Timing: We offer online nutrition and training packages that do not require physical delivery. Upon completion of proper signup procedures and any required payment processing then we will make every effort to ensure that you have access to your programme and appropriate nutrition/training package within 10 days.
Indemnity: All users herein agree to insure and hold Coach Gethin, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our services, the use of Coach Gethin Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
Content: The content submitted or made available to Coach Gethin users including transformation photos, videos, testimonials and any inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Coach Gethin sites, the license is provided to permit the use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting Coach Gethin This license shall remain the property of Coach Gethin unless explicit written instructions as to such is received to Coach Gethin.
Third Party Applications: Coach Gethin utilizes a third party application to distribute nutrition and training programmes. While we try to ensure a seamless encounter as possible we are unable to guarantee the operation of the third party application and Coach Gethin will not be liable for blackouts, brownouts or unavailability of the application which is beyond its control.
Conduct: We reserve the right to terminate your client status if you misuse the site or violate these Terms including, without limitation, the following rules of conduct:
You may not:
- Upload, post, transmit to other Members by any means, or otherwise make available any content or materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including another Member, Trainer, or other employees of Coach Gethin, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted;
- Upload, post, email, transmit to other Members by any means, or otherwise, make available any content or materials that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Upload, post, email, transmit to other Members by any means, or otherwise make available any content or materials that infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, transmit to other Member by any means, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, transmit to other clients by any means, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Attempt to interfere with or disrupt our servers or networks;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or any regulations having the force of law;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another; k. Solicit, collect or post personal data or attempt to solicit, collect or post personal data about other users, including user names or passwords; or access or attempt to access another user’s account without his or her consent; and/or
- Post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise distribute your personal data or plan data on any website or through other digital, electronic or printed forums.
Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement Claims Notice & Procedures: Coach Gethin will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, Coach Gethin may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who violates our Terms of Service and/or infringes the rights of others. Legal action may be taken if any Copyright or Intellectual Property is found to be distributed without the explicit consent of Coach Gethin.
Age Limitations: Use of the site is limited to individuals 18 years of age or older. Your use of the site affirms that you are at least 18 years of age. By accepting this agreement, you are affirming that you are 18 years of age or older and have the legal ability to enter into the terms, conditions, representations, and warranties in the Terms of Service. Coach Gethin will not be held liable, so far as the law permits, in any way for use of this site by persons under the age of 18.
Contact: +44 7342975162 or firstname.lastname@example.org